For getting the perfect coffee in the morning we can buy expensive beans, coffee grinder and coffee maker at any cost but forget about the cleansing of the coffee maker. Cleaning your coffee maker is very important if you want the fresh and most delicious cup of coffee. For a delicious cup of coffee, you can buy the most expensive beans at any cost with a dirty pot, you will get bitter tasting coffee.
A clean coffee maker makes a big difference in the taste of your coffee. Leftover coffee oils and acids can pile up inside coffee maker and become rancid, also mineral deposits can form too, especially in areas with hard water that’s called “scale”. There are two types of scale one is limescale other is mineral scale and both are harmful to you. These Scale can affect the heating unit and the water flow of your coffee maker and reduce its efficiency. Better to play it safe and clean your coffee pot on a regular base.
How to clean the inside of a coffee pot
Cleaning the inside coffee pot is not a hard job to the accomplice. Here are some easy tricks and tips for cleaning inside of coffee maker.
One of the easy methods is the vinegar solution. Vinegar is a natural substance without any toxic elements, You should use white vinegar for this.
Follow these 15 simple steps:
- Make the solution of water and vinegar in the pot
- Before starting the cleaning of the coffee maker, It’s necessary and safe to unplug it.
- Remove each part and clean off the coffee maker and soak the glass pot in cold water.
- Soak and fill the coffee pot with the water-vinegar solution
- Soak a piece of cloth in the solution and wipe the inner and outer surface of the coffee maker.
- Take out the filter and clean it with water and solution.
- Dry the coffee maker and fill it with water and vinegar solution.
- Then put the filter in it.
- Turn on the machine and start the brewing process.
- Turn off the machine and let it cool down.
- Again remove the filter and wash it with cold water.
- Remove the pot and throw out the solution.
- You noticed that some minerals left in the pot, fill the pot with water and start the brewing process and wait for the cool down.
- Repeat this while using only to rinse it out.
- Repeat this process vinegar smell is still present in the pot and reattached the parts again.
For better result use this method once or twice in the month.
Easy Way to Clean the minerals
Another easy method of how to clean the inside of a coffee maker is to pour a glass marble in the water chamber. In this way, all the mineral that accumulate inside the coffee maker will accumulate on the marble. After this just remove the marble, wash it and then place it back in the chamber. You should change the marble once in a week for better results.
Don’t compromise on the taste of coffee and use these simple methods get your delicious cup of coffee.
We have other articles for your kind review
- How to repair Coffee maker
- Espresso vs French Press
- Who makes the best coffee in the world
- Which is more harmful tea or coffee
- How to make different coffee drinks at home
- Coffee bean types and flavors
- Why Does Coffee Taste Bitter
- How to remove old coffee stains
- Benefits of black coffee for weight loss
- Can you sweeten coffee with honey?
- Best place to buy coffee beans online
- The Best budget electric coffee grinder
- Where to buy an espresso machine?
- Top-rated french press coffee maker
- Coffee Maker with Grinder Review
- What is a Pour-Over Coffee Maker?
- Top-rated single cup coffee maker